Rapid-Turnaround Component Rebuilding
Sometimes it's not practical
or desireable to bring a complete car or engine to our workshops.
For those occasions, we work with individual owners and, frequently,
with other restoration shops to recondition components on a fast-turnaround basis.
We have the expertise
as well as the jigs, tooling, reference materials, parts and experience to rebuild many items that can be beyond
capability of the home workshop or non-specialist.
Types of components we frequently rebuild (along with typical
- Waterpumps ($600 - $700)
- Starter Bendix
drives ($300 - $400)
- Carburettors ($800 - $1200)
- Generators or starter motors ($400 - $600)
- Rocker shafts and rockers ($700
- Clutch relining and parts ($800 - $1000)
- Brake relining
($400 - $600)
- Slipper flywheels ($800 - $1200)
- Shock absorbers (varies widely by model)
- Steering boxes and worms ($3000
- Tappets and rollers ($500 - 600)
- Road spring rebuilding Incl. pins and bushes ($800 - 900/spring)
- Front and
rear axles (Varies widely by model and scope of work)
- Transmissions (Varies by model
and scope of work)
Naturally, costs can vary up and down from these estimates depending on condition,
parts availablity (and cost), final finish desired and car model. We strive to give a ballpark estimate on components,
but can't always be completely accurate. Regardless, however, we will keep you informed as we progress.
We strive to offer the best component rebuilding -- as fast as practical and with no surprises!
Contact us with your project.